Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm Updating~ :D

Assalamualaikum dear sahabat,

It's been a while that I haven't update my blog. Now I've started my practical at Clinic Razana, Section 13 Shah Alam. Alhamdulillah, at last I got place to do my practical. Thanks to my best friend, Hazimah, because she recommend me to Dr.Razana and thanks to Dr.Razana also because she accepted me to practical on her clinic.

Well, on first day it's quite awkward because this is my first time in new environment. Luckily all the staff are kind. Alhamdulillah. I'm also learned a lot on that clinic even though I don't know how to prepare all the stuff's there such as preparing for dressing or minor surgery. I did run the tests such as Urine Pregnancy Test and dipstick. Amboi.., dah macam logbook plak dah. Haha. I do like one of the locum doctors at the clinic, her name is Dr.Laili. She's kind and loves to chat with us and I consider her as my mom.

I've finished my first week and I have 2months left. Huhu. When I will be graduate? Is it possible to grad on this June while I finish my practical on that month? Hmm I don't think that I'll be graduate on June, because the results come out late. As my friend that finished her practical on February also not get her results yet. Hmmm... I can't wait to further my studies.

That's all for today. May Allah bless you all. :)


2 Your opinion:

wisata outbound said...

nice day:)
saya adalah saya hari ini karena pilihan-pilihan
yang saya kemarin..


bagi-bagi motivasi yaa.. :)


http://wisataoutboundmalang.com/

Batu Adventure said...

nice day:)
saya adalah saya hari ini karena pilihan-pilihan
yang saya kemarin..


bagi-bagi motivasi yaa.. :)


http://wisataoutboundmalang.com/

Introduction